Sunday, June 14, 2009

Menu Plans

This is my first attempt at menu planning, so I will see how it goes and adjust, as needed. My husband works in Sales, so I never know if/when he will be home for dinner, and if he will be hungry or not.

Breakfast (choice of:)
- Yogurt and Banana Bread
- Cereal
- Scrambled Eggs, Turkey Bacon, Wheat Toast

Lunch (choice of:)
- Leftovers
- Frozen Entree
- Sandwich and Salad

Dinner

Saturday
- Hamburgers on the Grill
- Potato Rolls
- Pasta Salad

Sunday
- No cooking - dinner with my parents

Monday
- Smoked Sausage and Potato Casserole
- Green Salad

Tuesday
- YOYO (you're on your own)

Wednesday
- Frozen Pizza
(my stepson has a baseball game, so we will be home late)

Thursday
- Spaghetti
- Garlic Bread
- Green Salad

Friday
- Mahi Mahi
- Brown Rice
- Veggie (TBD)

No comments:

Post a Comment